Here we list information on most of our publications in international and national journals, in the proceedings of international and national conferences, and in edited and multi-authored books. Reference information (authors, title, journal, volume year, ...) is available for all the publications. You can download the pdf file of some of the publications (e.g., papers in open access journals). Maps are also available for download as pdf of jpeg files. Should you need further information, or should you not be able to download a publication, you can write us.
You can browse through our publications by type (e.g., journals, proceedings, maps, edited books), by theme (e.g., landslide information and mapping, event description and analysis, landslide susceptibility and hazard, landslide risk, landslide types, landslide statistics, GIS and geo-databases, remote sensing, geomorphology, erosion and soil science), by the general geographical area and by year of publication.
Publications by Type
Publications by Year
We have published on these journals, listed in alphabetical order ...
- Applied Vegetation Science
- Computers and Geosciences
- Earth and Planetary Science Letters (EPSL)
- Earth-Science Reviews
- Earth Surface Processes and Landforms (ESPL)
- Engineering Geology (ENGEO)
- Environmental Geology
- Environmental Management
- Geografia Fisica e Dinamica Quaternaria (GFDQ)
- Hydrological Processes
- Italian Journal of Geosciences (Bollettino della Società Geologica Italiana)
- Journal of Applied Remote Sensing (JARS)
- Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR)
- Journal of Hydrology
- Journal of Maps
- Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics (MAPS)
- Natural Hazards
- Natural Hazards and Earth Systems Sciences (NHESS)
- Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics (NPG)
- Physics and Chemistry of the Earth
- Planetary and Space Science
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS)
- Pure and Applied Geophysics (PAGEO)
- Remote Sensing
- Remote Sensing of Environment
- Romanian Journal of Geography
A list of our publications, is available here ...
Additional information, available here ...
Gokceoglu and Sezer have published A statistical assessment on international landslide literature (1945–2008), (Landslides 6:4, 345-351, 2009, doi:10.1007/s10346-009-0166-3). The technical note measures the impact of different authors on the landslide literature. The work of our team is considered in the report.
... Success is not final, failure is not fatal:it is the courage to continue that counts.(Winston Churchill)On résiste à l'invasion des armées;on ne résiste pas à l'invasion des idées.(Victor Hugo)A man with a new idea is a crank --until the idea succeeds.(Mark Twain)