We are involved in a number of activities, which we carry out in the framework of regional, national, European and other international projects. We obtain (or have obtained) financial resources and data from multiple sources, including the European Commission, the Italian National Department for Civil Protection, the Italian Space Agency, Regional governments in Italy. Here we list information on our ongoing and completed projects. If you want further information on our projects, please write us.
- LANDSLIP: Landslide Multi-Hazard Risk Assessment, Preparedness and Early Warning in South Asia Integrating Meteorology, Landscape and Society, financed by the UK NERC & DFID SHEAR Programme
- SAFETY: Sentinel for Geohazards regional monitoring and forecasting, financed by the European Commission
- Definizione di soglie di pioggia per la possibile occorrenza di frana in Sardegna, finanziato dalla Regione Sardegna
- Cost of Natural Hazards in Italy, financed by the Fondazione Generali
- Detection, mapping and classification of mass movements on Mars
HAMMER-RelationsHips between meteo-climAtic paraMeters and ground surface deforMation time sEries in mountain enviRonments, founded by the NextData Project
Multi Scale and Multi Hazard Mapping Space based Solutions - MEMpHIS, financed by the European Space agency
- Rainfall thresholds for possible landslide occurrence in Liguria, financed by the Liguria Regional Government
- , per il Dipartimento Terra e Ambiente del CNR
- Landslide mapping and risk assessment in the Agri valley, Basilicata, southern Italy, for ENI Exploration & Production
- Portale tematico sul dissesto geo-idrologico in Italia (GIIDA), del Dipartimento Terra e Ambiente del CNR
- Landslide erosion rates in Italy and Taiwan, of the Italian National Research Council (CNR)
- EURORISK PREVIEW, an Integrated Project in the 6th EC Framework Programme
- Extreme Events Causes and Consequences (E2C2), a Specific Targeted Research Project in the 6th EC Framework Programme
- Riskaware, an EC Interreg project for the CADSES area
- MORFEO II, of the Italian Space Agency (ASI)
- MORFEO I, Progetto preliminare del prodotto applicativo "Protezione Civile dalla frane", of the Italian Space Agency (ASI)
- DAMOCLES, Debris fall assessment in mountain catchments for local end users, in the 5th EC Framework Programme
- Landslide risk assessment in selected areas in Umbria, for the Umbria Regional government
A more comprehensive list of our projects is available here.
For on going projects and main activities, our internal organization (who-does-what) is shown .
... If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.